We’re so excited to announce that Fictitious Delicious will be advocating for the crushiest crush in the universe in the YA Sisterhood’s 2nd Annual YA Crush Tournament! That’s right. We’ll be pounding the pavement, skipping meals and forgetting to go to bed, all out of our mad love for…
Last year proved to be one of the most amazing experiences of our ENTIRE LIVES. (Topped only by our weddings and the births of our children.) Everything else pales in comparison to the 2011 YA Crush Tournament. The friendships we made are ones we are thankful for every day of our lives. Never underestimate the power of a fictional boy.
Team Kilt wants YOU to help us bring Zach to victory this year. If you thought last year was crazy, just wait until you see the shenanigans we have planned this year. We have so much planned that we can’t possibly do it all ourselves and we need your help. So here’s your to-do list. 😉
1. Go sign up for Team Kilt HERE. Tuck in your bib…we have pie.
2. Tell the world that you support Zachary in the YA Crush Tourney. This can be done via Twitter, Facebook, your blog or a billboard alongside a busy highway. One lucky winner will get a SIGNED COPY of the paperback copies of the ENTIRE series! (THANK YOU, JERI!) Fill out the Rafflecopter form below to be entered to win! (Open to all entrants with a US mailing address.) We’ll announce the grand prize winner of the series Thursday, July 5.
EDITED TO ADD UPDATED TWITTER PARTY DETAILS:
3. Come to our Team Kilt Twitter party tomorrow (June 30) at 8:00pm ET / 7:00pm CT. There will be plenty of fun to share with everyone. Follow along on the #TeamKilt hashtag.
3. Come to our Team Kilt Twitter party Thursday, July 5 at 11:00pm ET / 10:00pm CT. We’ll be rallying the troops for voting day and unveiling our sekrit project from the #TeamKilt scavenger hunt! Follow along on the #TeamKilt hashtag.
4. VOTE FOR ZACH ON FRIDAY, JULY 6 at the YA Sisterhood blog. Voting starts at midnight Eastern Time. You can bet your bottom dollar that we’ll be there at 12 bells. We’d love to see you there, too!
P.S. – Official buttons/avi’s are being made at the button/avi factory this very moment. We’ll let you know when they arrive and roll out our next phase of fun…